Select type of accommodation and arrival/departure date
Select accommodation unit you desire
Enter guests personal information
Enter credit card holder data and make a payment
Take over your final reservation confirmation
We are committed to provide service of protection of our customer's personal data in a way that we collect only essential basic information about our buyers that are necessary for fulfilling our obligations.
We also inform our customers about the way we collect information and regularly give customers an option about how their information will be used, including the possibility to decide whether their name should be included or omitted from the lists used for marketing campaigns.
All user information are strictly guarded and are available only to the employees who need those information for completing the job. All our employees and business partners are responsible to follow the principles of confidentiality protection.
General terms and conditions
tel: 00 385 51 573 150
fax: 00 385 51 571 086
tel: 00 385 51 573 305
fax: 00 385 51 573 002
General business conditions
HOTEL KIMEN, KAMP KOVAČINE and PRIVATE ACCOMODATION
- Inquiries and reservations are accepted through our web site (e-mail or contact form), post, fax or personally at the reception of the hotel/camp/private accomodation
- For reservation to become valid, the user must pay advanced payment for minimal amount of 100 €, the reservation costs or the amount according to the specification arranged with the sales department of hotel KIMEN/ camp KOVAČINE/ private accomodation
- Advanced payment can be made by: ONLINE/CREDIT CARD, OFFLINE through bank transfer or personally at hotel KIMEN/camp KOVAČINE reception/Turist office Cres or Valun
- Check-in to hotel - till 19,00 hours
- Check-in to camp - till 24,00 hours
- Check-in to private accomodation Cres/Valun - till 22,00 hours
- Check-out from hotel till 10,00 hours
- Check-out from camp - till 11.00 hours
- Check-out from private accomodation - till 12.00 hours
- Additional expenses for late cancellations: extra day will be charged
- Listed prices are for the stay of any duration (from 1 day stay and over) except for a stay in mobile homes for which there is an additional cleaning cost of 15,00 Euro for stays of one or two nights
- Children: from 3 to 12 years (11,99), for children over 12 years of age the full (adult) price will be charged
- For babies from 0 to 3 years (2,99) you can rent a baby cot
- The final calculation will be at the hotel/camp/private accomodation reception before the departure and for agency guests 100% calculation in advance
- The listed prices are informative and the hotel/camp/private accomodation reserves right to change them
- The changing of reservations is possible only in written form from the Sales office of the company
- The hotel, camp and the private accomodation reserves the right to refuse any reservation in case the guests advanced payment is not settled, in case of abuse of the system and in case that the guest is known as a non-payer or as a problem guest
- Additional information: telephone or e-mail
tel: 00385 51 750 604 (Mrs. Filinić)
Terms of reservation cancellation
- The reservation is valid from the day the guest pay the advance payment and the reservation is held to 24:00 of the arrival day.
- Hotel "Kimen": if a guest cancels his reservation within 30 days before arrival, the full advance payment will be withheld from refund. Outside those 30 days 80% of the advanced payment will be refunded.
- Kamp "Kovačine": if a guest cancels his reservation within 30 days before arrival, the full advance payment will be withheld from refund. Outside those 30 days 80% of the advanced payment will be refunded. Any alteration of already confirmed dates, for a stay on plots, made within 30 days before arrival results in a charge of cancellation fees according to the campsite's house rules.
- Private accomodation Cres and Valun: if the guest cancels the reservation, the reservation cost will not be refunded.
Note: By a refund of a deposit on your account, your bank will retain the bank fees from the paid amount, that are at your expense.
If the guest does not arrive, the hotel/camp/private accomodation will retain the full advance payment, or reservation cost.
When charging your credit card, the same amount is converted into your local currency according to the exchange rate of credit card associations. As a result of this conversion there is a possibility of a slight difference from the original price stated in our web site.
COMPANY DATACresanka stock company for hospitality, tourism and trade
Cresanka d. d.
Unique master company number : 3044122
Personal identification number: 47639427219
Registration Court: Commercial Court in Rijeka
Headquarters: Cres (Cres town)
Legal form: Stock company
Registered capital: 54.188.860,00 kuna
Bank Account - IBAN / Erste Steiermärkische bank d.d..
The Supervisory Board: Lino Sinčić, OIB: 97277854306
Cres, Jadranska Obala 20
- President of the Supervisory Board
Francesco Marchesan, passport: 297374Z, Italija
Italija, Udine, Via Carducci 48
- Member of the Supervisory Board
Maurizio Benedetti, passport: 528042B, Italija
Italija, Lignano Sabbiadoro, Via Cadroipo 11/35
- Member of the Supervisory Board
Marco Andretta, passport: 427246T, Italija
Italija, Lignano Sabbiadoro, Lungomare Trieste 136
- Member of the Supervisory Board
Mario Enrico Andretta, passport: 339510U, Italija
Italija, Lignano Sabbiadoro, Lungomare Trieste 136
- Member of the Supervisory Board
Persons authorized to represent
Stevo Filinić, OIB: 89629237060
Cres, Riva Creskih Kapetana 5/2
- Head manager
- represents independently and individually
Personal data protection
Rules on personal data protection on websitesWe emphasize that when you visit this website, your personal information will remain confidential, unless you want to make a voluntarily disclosure. We only collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us, and only for the purposes outlined in these Rules. When collecting personal data, we are committed to comply with the provisions of positive regulations on personal data protection.
The above-mentioned rules describe what type of personal data we may collect from you and for what purposes we process your personal data, as well as what are your rights regarding that processing. Please read them carefully before continuing to use the website. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this website.
Processing of your personal data"Personal Data" means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person („data subject”).
We will collect personal information in compliance with applicable laws, so that we could, for example, send you e-mail newsletters and updates, include you in our contests, giveaways and surveys, send you our publications, brochures and other promotional material or answer to your questions, remarks and comments.
We will process your personal data only with your consent. In certain cases, the collection of your personal information may be necessary for the proper execution of the contract between you and Cresanka d.d., for example when you shop our products or services online.
We may process the following categories of data about you:
1. Contact and identification data required when you shop our products or services online;
2. Purchase history from your online shopping, such as products or services you purchased, invoice amount, payment method, purchase frequency;
3. Data and information collected from users’ online interaction with the website.
We will not knowingly collect, use or disclose personal data from a minor (within reasonable limits, if it is possible for us to detect the age of the user), without prior written consent of the parent or legal guardian. If you are a minor, please do not provide us with any personal data (first name, last name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, or other identifying information), because we will refuse to process such information. If despite this, the contact should be made at the request of a minor, and in cases when the transfer of personal data of minors takes place, Cresanka d.d. does not accept any claim relating to damages of a material or non-material nature that could arise from processing such information.
Purpose (s) of processing your personal data
Cresanka d.d. will process the personal data that you have provided to us for the following purposes:
1. To process purchase orders placed online;
2. To forward commercial communications via electronic mail, mobile telephony or traditional mail (within the limits of your consent);
3. To include you in polls, questionnaires, contests and giveaways organized by Cresanka d.d.;
4. To answer to your questions or your tips, comments, complaints, etc.;
5. To create different reports/statistics about the use of the website and offered services
6. To settle any dispute or complaint relating to or arising from the activities of Cresanka d.d.
Sharing your personal data with third-partiesWe do not sell, transfer or disclose information that we collect on our websites to anyone outside Cresanka d.d. without your consent, except if processing (1) is prescribed by law and is necessary to comply with our legal obligations, (2) is necessary to protect your life or physical integrity, and you are incapable of giving consent, (3) is necessary for the fulfilment of the tasks carried out in the public interest, (4) if you have disclosed that data yourself, and (5) is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests. Your personal information will be stored only for as long as is necessary and for the purposes specified in this notice.
Cresanka d.d. may disclose some or all of your personal information to the following recipients:
1. To persons authorized to process personal data on behalf of and for the account of Cresanka d.d., or to partners that provide support and maintenance services on this website (for example, website designers and developers, partners or service providers that can respond promptly to your questions, etc.).
2. To legal successor (s) in case of changes in legal status due to divisions, mergers, restructuring, or other transfer of control in the company.
3. To other recipients to whom Cresanka d.d. is obliged or authorized to disclose personal information of individuals according to applicable regulations.
Secure credit card transactionsCresanka d.d. is committed to implement the highest standard of data security to protect customers’ interest and to prevent any misuse of information. We sell our products or services available online using PayWay online payment solution provided by T-com.
The confidentiality of your data is protected and secured through SSL encryption. Payment pages via Internet are secured by Secure Socket Layer (SSL) Protocol with 128-bit data encryption. SSL encryption is the process of encoding data in order to prevent unauthorized access during transmission of data. This enables a secure data transfer and prevents unauthorized data access during the communication between the user's computer and T-com service, and vice versa. PayWay service and financial institutions (credit card companies) exchange information using a virtual private network (VPN), which is protected from unauthorized access. Credit card numbers are not stored and therefore not accessible to unauthorized persons. Cresanka d.d. cannot be held responsible for misuses which can not be identified as a result of technical and security breaches of the web shop system or as omission of employees of Cresanka d.d.
E-mail messagesWhen you send us an email (by sending an email message with question, comment, complaint, advice or similar, or filling in the contact form on a website) with personal information that may in some way identify you, we will use this information only to fulfill your request. Furthermore, we may forward your email address, as well as the message/request you sent us, to other partners who will be able to best answer to your question.
All employees of Cresanka d.d. have a duty to ensure compliance with the principles of Data protection rules.
Surveys, questionnaires and competitionsWe periodically administer surveys and questionnaires on our websites. Data collected for that purpose are used only for internal purposes of Cresanka d.d.
Cookies are small text files generated by a website server that are stored by the web browser on user’s device, in order to offer better services and contents. Cookies can store certain information (for example, language or website preferences, registration status of the account, etc.) that your browser can reproduce when you return to the website (depending on expiration date of the cookie). Some cookies are essential and enable you to navigate our website and gain full access to our basic services and features.
Information collected by cookies helps us to learn how you use the website, in order to improve the quality and experience of services. Optional cookies we use are Google Analytics cookies (they collect and analyze information on how you use our website, these cookies are used solely for statistical purposes, and do not collect any personal data), and social network cookies that allow you to share specific content through your own account on a social network.
By browsing and continuing to use our website you are at any time aware of and agree to the terms and conditions of use, including the provisions on the processing and protection of personal data and on possibilities in connection with cookies.
Data subject rightsConsent to the processing of personal data is not obligatory, but your refusal to give consent to process personal data as stated above, may make it impossible to use all or some of the contents offered by the website, or prevent to receive information on products or services offered by Cresanka d.d.
By sending personal data to Cresanka d.d. you do not waive your rights guaranteed by positive regulations of the Republic of Croatia that protect personal data, and in particular the right to request a rectification or erasure of your personal data if they are not complete, correct or updated or their processing has not been made in accordance with the above mentioned provisions.
Whereas the processing of your personal data is based exclusively on your consent, you have a number of rights, including:
a) Right to access: the data subject whose data are being processed have the right to obtain information about the purposes of processing, the categories of personal data concerned, the categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored and other rights.
b) Right to rectification: the data subject shall have the right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate personal data or to have incomplete personal data completed.
c) Right to erasure: in certain circumstances, the data subject shall have the right to obtain the erasure of personal data concerning him.
d) Right to withdrawal: the data subject shall have the right to withdraw his or her consent at any time.
e) Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority: If you believe that your rights have been violated, you have the right to lodge a complaint to the Agency for the protection of personal data (AZOP).
Depending on the request of users/data subjects, Cresanka undertakes to:
1. Confirm the user as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her are being processed.
2. Rectify or delete the personal data concerning him or her free of charge and without undue delay.
3. Restrict or stop the processing of personal data relating to him or her.